Alterations please help!!

Home Forums National Chat Alterations please help!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    littleleaf

Hi all,

I am looking for someone to do my wedding dress alterations ASAP!! My wedding is in 5weeks and I need someone around the Drogheda area. I heard of a lady from Lithuania but dont have an address or number for her. Please help..

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi,

My aunt does alterations and she is brilliant, she is based in Balbriggan, so not too far up the road from you. If you like you can PM me for her number.

Or there is a lady upstairs from the newsagents across from Wogan’s furniture store, she has a room upstairs from the mens shop. Not sure of her number but if you go into mens shop (Unit 1, I think its called) they will be able to tell you

Good luck!!

Jomoodar

hiya

i used lady in drogheda up near hospital to alter my wedding dress she was great and very quick.

i got her number from the bridal shop in duleek!!

hope this helps!

Sinprey

bad experiencewithplace over unit one!!!! i went on the reccomendation of my m.i.l.who goes there all the time.was getting a ballgown shortened and she was suppossed to replace zip. when i collected it she wasnt too pleasant and it hadnt been shortened enough and the zip hadnt been done. too little time to get it done again had to get another dress 😈 i wud b very careful b4 leaving a wedding dress there. the one nearthe hosp i heard is good

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.