Allotments for north county

Home Forums Dublin Chat Allotments for north county

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    design

I have decided to challenge fingal co. co, to make allotment available to us.
    The reason i’m doing this is firstly I don’t have enough room to grow much…..anything really, without my neighbours kids ball coming over the wall and flattening things, I’ll save money, get loads of exercise , and hope to learn new things and meet new people. Community spirit come alive again maybe.
    I attended a meeting last night in Swords —County development plan……a miserable 17 people showed up
    but with pressure on them, they have to and will supply them…all be it from 2011 – 2016 (the development plan is for these years)
    So I’ll be doing a door to door knock with a petition (for want of a better word) 5000 houses to be asked to add their name, if you want your name on the list you can email me at allotmentsfornorthcounty@hotmail.com
    The county development plan meetings are next in Bracken court hotel, Balbriggan on 26th May 7-10pm and Portmarnock sports and leisure complex on May 28th 7-10pm……Please if you can go they need their arses kicked.
    Thanks everyone

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.