ALL LOVED UP???

Home Forums National Chat ALL LOVED UP???

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    munchin
    Participant

we’ll be the same as you Yvonne only dh will do the cooking (i’d poisin him ( 😥 😉 😆 ) We have always just done a nice meal & had a few drinks together – best year was the one he made dessert he went to sooooooo much trouble and it was in the shape of heart ah he does make an effort.

Yvonne

That sounds lovely Munchin!

twinkle07

staying in our selves i was giving a choice of 3 menu’s during the week to choose from and he even done out a invitation for me and left it on the bed for me to find.ment alot to me 🙂 n i thought it was so sweet

Martina
    Participant

Its our Wedding Anniversary 5th Feb and we usually go out for a nice meal then and do something special and its our pact that it includes valentines (but we still give each other a card….)

Had to cancel our plans last week because of Mum’s Accident, not going this weekend because I’ve found before Valentine’s Weekends, Restaurants try to hurry you at your table and it can be dearer too and I don’t like to pay extra because its Valentine’s you always feel ripped off a bit.

Flowers I’d rather have a bunch from Lidlor Aldi any other day of the year than a dozen red roses on Valentines, again the rip off feeling.

By the end of the month, we’ll have our Anniversary Night out, but this weekend, we’ll exchange cards, for the fun of it, he’ll probaly cook dinner for a change and I’ll make a special dessert and a cake for tea. We’ll get a good DVD, pop some corn, make caramel sauce and have a movie night!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.