ALL LOVED UP???

Home Forums National Chat ALL LOVED UP???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    scole1

so tis nearly the big Valentines day so do you do anything special? or think it’s a load of pants…

what have you planned? gifts or no gifts? any suggestions that don’t break the recession bank….

rossylisa

Tis is a rip off,
    over priced flowers chocs dinner out and what not, all to say you love someone,,, ehhh give me the money instead to spend on mesmelf 🙄 🙄

Taylor5

If he is lucky something nice 😉 …. will just cook a nice dinner and snuggle with a dvd and a beer…. nothing ott
    Oh and a nice Balloon 😆 😆 😆

rossylisa

😈

trixiebell
    Participant

No, dont go out for a meal or anything, DH usually cooks something, and have a few glasses of wine.

yummymummy

Go and shite its a hallmark holiday cooked up by some big wigs in a room!! Never went into it myself even when I was in a relationship…its sooooo silly!!

Waffy1

girls… what about the romance… the love…i’m not feeling it!!! 😆 😆

yummymummy

the love should be shown everyday, not just one specific day cos we are told to 🙂

Yvonne

Somone should tell B that!!! 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

I love the little things….sitting on the couch watching a DVD whilst rubbing each others feet, or having a bath together or having a romantic meal and few glasses of wine at home – although, with 3 kids under 7 that one can be difficult ❗

I smile when my hubby puts my toothbrush in the charger after his, or if hes making crackers and cheese at night and he does a little extra one for me without asking – its little signs of affection that are most important to us.

I do not like to get flowers on Valentines day, its a rip off and I would rather get them on a normal day – it means more that way.

We are supposed to be going out Sat night for dinner, we booked it weeks ago and actually did not even realise it was Valentines weekend when we did so….its a good restaurant so we expect the usual great food and service we always get there.

Yvonne

I too don’t like getting flowers on Valentines…much prefer another random time…

I am cooking a nice meal Saturday night… and will have a few drinks too – fire will be lit and it will be nice and cosy….

Jedt
    Keymaster

Ah sweet Yvonnne…….nice dinner, fire lit – all you need now is a pole to show him some of your moves and away ye go!!! yeeha!!!

Yvonne

Now theres an idea Sabbi!!!! 😆 😆

mammycool
    Participant

I look forward to Valentines as it is the only time I get flowers any more :(. Last time I got flowers myds – 2yrs saw them and told his daddy that mammy likes flowers and that he would have to get some for me.

Unfortunately, romance seems to disappear when you have two kids under three. The bedroom is mostly for sleeping!!!!!

So what if Valentines is a made up holiday – a least there is some effort made at least once a year!!!!!

ps. my ds will make a great husband some day – what with the flowers and telling me I look beautiful on a regular basis – pity it does not rub off on his father!!!!

Maria30

We are going out for a meal on Saturday night but its cos my birthday is Friday. We just exchange cards on Valentines day, hubby wont be getting a hallmark one I ll be making it instead.

Definitely no flowers on Valentines, its a total rip off.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.