- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
May 17, 2012 at 9:26 pm #14470AnonymousInactive
Announcing the All about Baby Fair 2012!
Have you ever wished there was somewhere you could go to buy, try and test all the products and services you need for you and your baby? Now there is.
We are delighted to announce details of the All about Baby Fair 2012.
This fantastic event will take place on Sunday 29th July 2012 at the Plaza Hotel, Tallaght, Dublin from 10am to 4pm. All are welcome to come along and have a great day. Admission is just €5 for adults, while children under 16 go free!
What is on offer at the All about Baby Fair?
All about Baby Fair offers amazing shopping, expert advice, professional services, entertainment and a guaranteed fun filled day out for all the family.
With many stalls providing products and services not available on the high street, many at discount prices, as well as a “Pre-loved” stall exhibiting nearly new baby items, equipment and maternity wear, it is a display not to be missed by any mum-to-be or new parent in search of a great bargain.
What to expect on the day?
On the day you can expect to find unique products, discounts, special offers, free advice, fabulous raffle prizes and much, much more. So if you are a parent, expecting a baby or planning a family the All about Baby Fair is the place for you.
There will be expert advice and information available on many of the subjects that new parents of Ireland are interested in, including:
• Demonstration from Baby Wearing Ireland on all things sling and baby carrier related.
• Breastfeeding information from Certified Lactation consultants Claire Bulfin and Nicola O’Byrne.
• Nutrition information for during and after pregnancy by Gaye Godkin.
• Miriam Devitt of Superhands.ie will be talking about and demonstrating Baby Sign Language.
• Infant First Aid with Theresa Dwan.
And we didn’t forget about the little ones! Gymboree Music & Play will be on hand in a dedicated Kid zone to keep the youngsters entertained with music, play and face painting. There will also be a Waldorf Craft Stall for the little budding artists of the family.May 18, 2012 at 4:27 pm #122391AnonymousInactive
And Mumstown will be there at the door to welcome ye all in and will have some fab prizes to raffle off on the day too!!! 😀
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.