- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
April 9, 2013 at 3:25 pm #15881AnonymousInactive
All about Baby Fair 2013
One stop shop for everything you need for pregnancy through to toddlerhood
Have you ever wished there was somewhere you could go to buy, try and test all the products and services you need for you and your baby? Now there is.
We are delighted to announce details of the All about Baby Fair 2013.
This fantastic event will take place on Sunday 19th May 2013 at the Plaza Hotel, Tallaght, Dublin from 12pm to 4pm. All are welcome to come along and have a great day. Admission is €5 for adults and kids go Free!
What is on offer at the All about Baby Fair?
All about Baby Fair offers amazing shopping, expert advice, professional services, entertainment and a guaranteed fun filled day out for all the family. With many stalls providing products and services not available on the high street, many at discount prices, as well as a “Pre-loved” shop exhibiting nearly new baby items, equipment and maternity wear, it is a display not to be missed by any mum-to-be or new parent in search of a great bargain.
What to expect on the day?
On the day you can expect to find unique products, discounts, special offers, free advice, fabulous raffle prizes and much, much more. So if you are a parent, expecting a baby or planning a family the All about Baby Fair is the place for you.
There will be expert advice and information available on many of the subjects that new parents of Ireland are
interested in, including:
• Demonstration from Baby Wearing Ireland on all things sling and baby carrier related.
• Breastfeeding information from Certified Lactation consultant Mairead Murphy IBCLC
• Nutrition information for during and after pregnancy by Sonja Lynch.
• Miriam Devitt of Superhands.ie will be talking about and demonstrating Baby Sign Language.
• Independent Midwife Philomena Canning will be talking homebirth in Ireland.
• Baby Yoga demonstrations with Orna Devine, Infant Massage Instructor.
And we didn’t forget about the little ones! We have a dedicated Kidzone with lots of activities to keep the little ones entertained with Julie-Rose McCormick Puppet Theatre, face painting and balloons.
Queries or questions? Call Jolene Keating on 0877992144
Visit our website: http://www.friendsofbreastfeeding.ie
or Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/All-About-Baby-Fairs
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.