Albany Shop in Navan

Home Forums Louth Chat Albany Shop in Navan

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Kate

Hi does anyone know if this shop is worth the trip (2 small teething kids in tow). I’m looking for wallpaper, tried, woodies, homebase – nothing exciting. Is there anywhere else in Drogheda? thanks!!

yummymummy

Have you tried murtaghs in the fair green??

Kate

Found them! Thanks. Nice shop but still nothing suited. I need a very strong colour. I’m at a loss 🙁

scole1

is it for kids room? check out walltastics can get on ebay or buttercupkids.ie

Kate

thanks scole, No its for my sitting room so really need a sample, looking for something textured and dark colour. Im not brave enough to buy wallpaper online yet 😆

scole1

homebase are good for wallpapers, or even b&q woodies isn’t great…best of luck with your search hope you get wallpering soon

yummymummy

There is another type of shop up across from funtasia in drogheda, dunno what its called but worth a look. also another one on stockwell street across from that herbal shop dont know what its called either sorry 🙂

trixiebell
    Participant

I got a lovely one in B & Q for the sitting room, its brown, with a green flower on it, also got my bedroom one there too, think they have a better choice than woddies or homebase.

Kate

thanks very much!, I’ll try all – its driving me crazy as I bring home a sample and then it wont go with the mantlepiece (it’s a strange colour) if it suits the mantlepiece then the couch clashes – ahhh!! I’d love to go on that show where they do up your house for you!! 😆

SPT

Hello, I am only new to mumstown but when I was doing my house up early this year I got lovely wallpaper in B&Q in Newry. They seem to have a better selection than woddies or homebase. Enjoy your decorating!!!

Kate

Just back from the shop on stockwell st (beside supervalu). Theyre renovating but had a nice chat with the lovely owner which was worth the trip in . They’re only going to do order only from now on from samples so I’m going to hang on a few weeks as he seems to have a better choice and variety. Who knew redecorating could be a science??! thanks all for replies. Katie

super minder

im glad i sent you there xxxx

thanks for the candlearbra wrong spelling i know xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kate

oh you’re very welcome, I’m glad it will be used and not stuffed in an already packed Attic!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.