Airtricity energy monitors

Home Forums National Chat Airtricity energy monitors

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

I just got my energy monitor delivered this morning, i got if for free, i just asked for it and they sent it out. They say it can cut about 20% off your bill when you see how much energy your using…. cant wait to get it set up.

Kate

great idea, I must call them. They don’t mention them when they capture you in tesco 🙄

Jedt
    Keymaster

They are so annoying in Tesco, they accosted me last week twice in space of few minutes. really irritating!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

have to say i dont think Airtricity are in any way cheap….. every bill i got off them was for a crazy amount of money…… i went back to esb

Taylor5

I went onto bonkers.ie and they worked out the cheapest for me, i did have a great offer for both for the past year, but it will out better to keep electric with them and move gas to flogas…

OMG the monitor is scary, i have spent half the day turning thing on and off just having a look at what hogs power, i had the oven on, the Dryer and other bits and bobs and would you believe the WORST OFFENDER IS THE KETTLE!!!!! Another shock was how little power the dishwasher used, it only used power when the cycle started, then the watts dropped.

i was soooo shocked, i would often boil the kettle 2 or 3 times before i get time to make that cupppa, if i do that a few times a week at 20 to 30cent it would add up over the month.
    Well worth ringing and asking for one, it does take a few weeks…. i will be going about turning off the Christmas lights at this rate 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

OMG i turned on the shower and ran down to have a look…. my 20min shower will now be cut to 10 mins 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.