airtricity

Home Forums Louth Chat airtricity

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    opaljh

Hi all

Im cosidering switching from esb to airtricity ,im just wondering has anyone made switch & im just looking for feedback :)

scole1

ha ha i asked the same thing the other day, but looking into it…..

opaljh

haha well i changed over seems good ! pay a set amount each month for 12 months & if im under or over, payment carries over to following year & best of all im going to save 13% 😯 😆 & NO contract so if it doesnt suit i can pull ou at anytime 😀 so we will c how it goes 😕

angelmum

didnt move to airtricity but moved to gord gais.i know its summer but my bill came in at only 139eoros as compared to always being between 320-386euros.will see how it goes in winter time but it surely has to be better than forking out over 300euros every 2 months.the only way to find out is take a chance.if your already a bord gais customer you also get a 12% discount on your bill

opaljh

omg 😯 that is a lot of saving, think esb are a rip off ,we went away for a month last year & we still got a bill for 200e even though nobody was in the hse!! so i suppose anything is better than dem! 👿

Taylor5

Im still with esb and use my dryer everyday and my bill was 150… would still like to save on that so I will change over

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.