Ah…. the joys… of kids and Christmas

Home Forums Louth Chat Ah…. the joys… of kids and Christmas

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    chewieodie
    Participant

just when I thought Ihad it all under control…. pressies done, dusted…. the big red man totally sorted…..

DS has announced that the ONLY thing he wants from the Big red man is "The hugest firetruck in the whole world"…. and a fireman’s hat….

And the DD has announced that she wants a guitar… and it has to be PINK… and it has to look like DADDY’s guitars… and the BARNEY one just doesn’t do it anymore! at the ripe old age of 2 1/2….. :roll:

Ah, the joys…… :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    So, have just sent DH off to Duffy’s…… which could be disastrous in itself, letting the grown man loose in the toystore, all on his own! I think he is the biggest kid of the lot!

sweetpea1979

ah chewieodie – what can i say……..that definately is the joys of kids!!

my DS has thankfully not changed his mind on what he wants…………well tough if he does cause it’s all sorted now and he’ll have to be thankful for what Santa brings him…….it’s what to get the 1 year old, cause all he wants is to play with the 4 year olds things anyway – maybe an empty box wrapped up – that’ll do!!! 😀 😆 😆 😆

what to do what to do……………i can’t help! just hope DH managed to come up with the goods and not other bits and pieces 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

scole1

lol…..

trudy you can get would you believe an empty box thing called i think create a box….in the art and hobby shop…lol…seriously…..

sweetpea1979

ha ha ha ha ha ha psml…….only you would remember that scole 🙂 🙂 🙂

its not just christmas i have to remember for DS2 it’s his birthday 2 days before and haven’t a clue what to get him…………hmmmmmmm maybe a box?!!! wa ha ha ha ha wa ha ha ha

PS i’ll have a look in the art and hobby shop anyway 🙂

scole1

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

sweetpea1979

😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😉

anyone get that lu lu the kitten? my daughter is crazy about it i had to get it for her. last year she was obsessed with dogs this year it cats.

joey_rudd

my daughter is mad about ballerina’s and has informed me she wants an outfit like the doll she’s getting has…so have to go look for one cheap now 🙄

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.