Afternoon meet ups??

Home Forums Louth Chat Afternoon meet ups??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    purple cat

Hi all,

I am just wondering if there are any afternoon meet up groups in the louth or east meath area. Am based in Laytown and would love to get to know some other mams in the area. I have a 3 yr old and one on the way. If there aren’t any groups, is there any mams who would be interested in meeting up anyway??

Purple cat

scole1

hey purple cat,
    there are lots of mums from around your way, i’m sure we could organise an afternoon out…when are you due??

purple cat

Hi Scole 1

I’m due at the end of May, so a while to go yet. If anyone is interested in meeting up just pm me and we can organise something.

Purple cat

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Purplecat,

There is a monthly afternoon event in Scotch Hall every children’s allowance day, it is called the 1st Tuesday club. (ie. the 1st Tuesday of each month!)

They offer free parking all day and discounts in lots of stores, including Dorothy Perkins, Boston Nail Bar, Clarks, Boston Barber etc.

You just go to the information desk across from BB’s upstairs and they give you a list of stores taking part.

Some of us mums meet at the back of the food court across from Dunnes downstairs around 2pm.

There is free arts & crafts for the kids, demos for the mums and lots of chat as well!

Might see you at the next one on March 2nd,

Also you can check out the local events guide for other things going on in your area.

purple cat

Hi Sabbi,

That sounds great – if’ve never heard of it before. Will def be there on the 2nd march. Is there many who meet up – is it easy to spot you all??

Purple cat

cc1234

Hi purple cat, im in the same boat as you, my dh (4yrs) is in playschool so afternoons suit better, i think I’ll go along to nxt meet up, havnt been to one yet!! I read your in Laytown, what part, you in inse bay? Feel free to pm!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.