A&E delays….

Home Forums National Chat A&E delays….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sabbi
    Participant

My Dad had to go to A&E yesterday, he has a stent in his heart and his blood pressure was very high so his doctor sent him straight in away because he was worried about his heart. he has had a heart attack before so he has to be careful.

I brought him in at 11.30pm and at 10pm last night, he was still sitting in the waiting area. They eventually gave him a spray for under his tongue and sent him home with strict instructions to ‘come back immediately’ if he doesn’t feel any better.

I am so worried about him, he looks absolutely dreadful and is feeling awful but not sure what else we can do.

My poor Dad, sitting on a hard chair for 10.5 hours definitely didn’t help him at all.

I despair of our health system in this country 🙁

munchin
    Participant

Oh gosh Sabbi that’s very worrying.
    How is your dad now?

Sabbi
    Participant

He’s doing ok. He had an ‘episode’ like a minor heart attack but he’s doing ok. He’s home and resting and is on meds to keep his heart from going too fast. He has a spray for under his tongue if he feels bad again and if that doesn’t work – back to A&E

He looked very ill last week but every day he is looking a little bit better.

fingers crossed he will be back to himself soon.

thanks for asking. x

munchin
    Participant

Good hope hes well on the mend now

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.