Advice for wedding venue needed!

Home Forums National Chat Advice for wedding venue needed!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    pumbainga

Hello girls,i would love to hear some advices about wedding venue!
    My friend is looking for a venue for aprox. 20 people. She is looking for meal as well as party place.
    Please help us! :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Havent been to weddings in the following venues but have heard of weddings held at The Glebe House
    http://www.theglebehouse.ie/

Yvonne

Scholars in Drogheda would be lovely for a small wedding…. and I am sure you would be able to book a restaurant that she liked for the evening, have heard of this been done…. The Triple House in Termonfeckin is a lovely restaurant.

Most hotels would probably have a smaller function room too that would be able to accommodate them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

great minds think alike yvonne 😆 was going to suggest Scholars Townhouse or I know somone had a wedding in a small restaurant in Clogherhead, The LIttle Strand.

pumbainga

Thank You girls,i was thinking of Scolars too,will call other places tomorrow! What would i do without you! 😉

Martina
    Participant

If she’s thinking of somewhere out of Drogheda, its well worth checking out Ghan House in Carlingford http://www.ghanhouse.com, beautiful food and Carlingford is fantastic location for photographs.

scole1

scholars is lovely place very elegant place and food is lovely…

not really sure about anywhere else around drogheda….but hope she gets sorted and has a greatday

Yvonne

Had forgotten about The Little Strand, fab restaurant!

Taylor5

Scholars is lovely but a bit pricey at times, doing very good offers at the moment.
    I know someone who got married and had reception in the Glenside, not the function room but in the restaurant part, then into the bar area for the party… the hotel have music in the Bar every Friday or Saturday so they were able have the party with a free band

Taylor5

Scholars is lovely but a bit pricey at times, doing very good offers at the moment.
    I know someone who got married and had reception in the Glenside, not the function room but in the restaurant part, then into the bar area for the party… the hotel have music in the Bar every Friday or Saturday so they were able have the party with a free band

CaliGal

I would suggest Scholar’s too 😉

Taylor5

Just thinking did you look at the Salthouse, its a lovely place and the food is stunning

scole1

salthouse is nice and cosy, if they are able to close book it for you that would be better as there’s not much room and if they have their one man on guitar singing he’s great….

CaliGal

Salthouse = DIVINITY!!!

Justin the owner, is an Aussie with a passion for good food with an ethnic twist. That place is a must!!!

YvonneK

[

The Boyne Valley is beautiful hotel for a small wedding, lovely grounds for pictures and food excellent free parking, and ground floor bedrooms if your guests are on crutches and cant walk ask for Michael Mcnamara

We had our [size=150]wedding[/size] and christenings and they never let us down.

Enjoy

Yvonne Kelly 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.