Acupuncture, Pregnancy, Obstetrics and Fertility Seminar

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents Acupuncture, Pregnancy, Obstetrics and Fertility Seminar

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mark Acu

I am really looking forward to attending this two day seminar with in my opinion one of the worlds leading experts in the field.

Debra Betts is a New Zealand based practising mid wife who has studied Traditional Chinese Medicine and uses Acupuncture in her work extensively. Over the years she has become a leading light in the filed and now travels the world lecturing, writing and conducting research on the subject. She has trained many midwives in New Zealand where the majority of births are Midwifery lead. If only it were the same here. These ladies use Acupuncture on a daily basis to alleviate many conditions which western medicine struggle with during pregnancy.

In my work here as a Acupuncturist I have used her techniques extensively to great success. It is very seldom you come a across a light like her who is doing her job for the right reason. She is passionate, caring and wants to help on a genuine level.

If anyone has specific questions or queries please let me know and I will do my best to get the most accurate information back for you. If I don’t have it I know a lady who will : )

Take a look at my web site where there is a link to her site on the Pregnancy Page
    http://www.MarkBellAcupuncture.com

Mark

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.