activities for a 6yr old…

Home Forums Louth Chat activities for a 6yr old…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MissyG

girls,

i can’t thank you all enough for all that info! i really appreciate it & will check them all out. i’m thinking i might bombard my ds with all the different activities (as in going along checking them out, watching, maybe giving it a try &seeing if he likes it enough to stick at it) & then we’ll have a process of elimination hopefully that he finally finds something he really enjoys…

thanks again!

MissyG

hi all – my ds is complaining of boredom & nothing is keeping him happy for long enough…! for my own sanity (& his!) i am looking at activities that he can do after school & throughoutthe summer. can anyone give me any info on soccer/gaelic football in the laytown/bettystown/mornington areas & any other activities that kids usually do after school?
    would be really grateful! thanks… 😀

Ruthie

http://www.fai.ie
    are running soccer camps throughout Ireland for the summer.

You can check the website for the venues.

Its for ages 6 upwards so unfortunately my DS does not qualify this year but I will certainly be sending him in 2011.

Ruthie

http://www.fai.ie
    are running soccer camps throughout Ireland for the summer.

You can check the website for the venues.

Its for ages 6 upwards so unfortunately my DS does not qualify this year but I will certainly be sending him in 2011.

Jedt
    Keymaster

I agree, soccer is brilliant. As much as I cannot stand all that premiership nonsense, my son is happiest when he is chasing a ball!

There is a team in Doncarney called East Meath United and one in Drogheda called Boyne Rovers. Well worth checking out if you can get him in.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mine 2 have recently started in a running club 2 nights per week and they are really enjoying it. You have to be 6 to join, its Tues/Thurs 7-8pm in Meadowview. Mine are also in the Beavers and its been fantastic for them. There is a huge waiting list, they were on the list in Drogheda since they were 3 and they didnt get in. They joined the Beavers in Laytown and my DH became a leader.

scole1

on sunday in the gaa glub in bettystown you can go they do a nursery football practice, from 10.15 – 11.45 from i think about 4 years…it’s free too so just turn up

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.