Accommodation in Puerto Del Carmen Lanzarote

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Travel & Holiday Expert Accommodation in Puerto Del Carmen Lanzarote

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Almae

Hi all

I know its early to talk about it . but yes we have booked our flights for summer hols to Lanzarote €379 for 3 of us return so we couldnt let it pass :D :D :D
    We are looking for a change from Costa Teguise , Although we love it we said we would try somewhere new and decided on PDC.

Can anyone recommend any accomodation preferbly in harbour area as we have been told its the quiestiest , 2 adults and 1 ,5yr old by then :D

Jedt
    Keymaster

I like the old town area, you can walk into the centre of Puerto Del carmen from there….its really nice, quiet enough for a family but enough going on to keep you entertained!

Ask over in ‘Travel expert’ too, I’m sure Platinum Travel have lots of suggestions as well.

Lucky you, nice to have that to look forward to 😉

Almae

oh cant wait 🙂 even thou its not till may 23rd 🙂

Taylor5

http://www.costasal.com/costa-sal-apartments-bungalows/

My mam and sisters stay here every year…. apartments 101 to 201 are only 30 euro per night!!!!

Who did you book your flights with

julymam

we booked flights for lanzarote for may next yr with ryanair, me hubby and 2kids for 400(incld 3bags and priority boarding) was delighted as we go to lanzarote every year. We stay in matagorda though, its a lot quieter than puerto del carmen but not far, 5mins in taxi and its a nice walk along the seafront.
    Stayed in old town in puerto del carmen the first time we went and it was lovely, we stayed in san francisco 2 apartments which were really nice and very near the harbour.Only thing is its very hilly but if you don’t mind that its great. 🙂

Taylor5

Thats a great price for flights what date you going?

julymam

think its the second wk in may…can’t wait! ages away i know, have little trip planned for a surprise for my hubby though in february(without the kids!!) so cannot wait for that. Its his 30th the endofthis mth so will tell him then 😀

Hi Almae,

Good for you booking early and getting a bargain – Lanzarote is gorgeous!!

I’d be delighted to forward details of accommodation to you.

Let me know how long you’re staying and I can PM you or you can email me paula@platinumtravel.ie if you prefer.

Regards,
    Paula.

Almae

we are going the 23rd May to 2nd June .
    we booked our flights with Ryanair. 2 BAGS and priorty boarding €379 delighted…couldnt ask for better 🙂

Taylor5

we are going the 23rd May to 2nd June .
    we booked our flights with Ryanair. 2 BAGS and priorty boarding €379 delighted…couldnt ask for better 🙂

How did you get so cheap… for 2 and 2 its costing me 600 with no bags booked in etc

Taylor5

ps wont be booking this week with close to a thousand euro scammed out of my card

Almae

booked it about week ago , went in day later and the flights had shot up by €100 so i think u need to book when they are cheap….

"what happened with ur card " 😳

Taylor5

Card skimmed = money gone!!!

Bank know about it and their fraud department are looking into it… myself and about 40 others to date

Hi Almae,

I’ll check costs and availability for the dates you’ve given me and will PM all to you.

Regards,
    Paula.

Almae

thanks a mill :))

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.