A winning Pinata

Home Forums National Chat A winning Pinata

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    siobhang73
    Participant

just wanted to recommend pinataspinatas.ie. Got a fabulous pinata from Ruth for Halloween and was mightily impressed – not just by the product, but also the first class customer service. Very unusual in this day and age to get such personal responses to online orders and to-the-door delivery at a time that suits you, not the deliverer.

Keep up the good work Ruth!

Taylor5

yes i used Ruth and a brilliant service, i have been at parties with cheap tesco pinata, but tbh they dont have a patch on Ruths pinatas, they are so well made and last ages, the little sticks are brilliant for bashing

Jedt
    Keymaster

totally agree, Ruth’s Pinatas are brill and last ages! Our Halloween one went down a treat and my sister is going to get a Man United one for her 21st birthday party.

Ruth can make just about anything for any occasion!

pinata ruth

Ahhh Guys huge thanks. I’m chuffed. Its good to know that my work is appreciated and that I’ve happy customers out there. 😀

http://www.pinataspinatas.com

Jedt
    Keymaster

Very much appreciated!

Enjoy making 11 Pinatas tomorrow for the special date that is 11-11-11 ❗ ❗

Was wondering, what are most unusual Pinatas you’ve ever made?

joeyrudd

yes my daughter got one for her 4th birthday it took ages to break it open..lol
    they had great fun bashing it and ruth is such a great person to deal with plus she delivers to your door, great person
    will be ordering another for january 🙂

pinata ruth

Oh the most unusual has got to be a Wheelie bin pinata. For a little boy with asbergers (if thats how you spell it). He was facinated with wheelie bins but his mother couldn’t get any toy related wheelie bins for him. No surprise there really. So to date i’ve made him a green, brown, blue and black one. Think it’ll be orange next!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.