A Warm Hello from Fota Island Resort

Home Forums Introduce Yourself A Warm Hello from Fota Island Resort

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Everyone :-)

I wanted to introduce myself to everyone here at Mumstown!

My name is Ana, I’m writing to you on behalf of Fota Island Resort, and specifically Fota Island Spa. We have recently joined Mumstown.ie and I look forward to interacting with everyone here, and hopefully offer any advice I may have and essentially, just chat to you the members! :-)

To help you get the relaxation and pampering you deserve, I will also keep you updated on any special spa offers or competitions we have and see if they interest you! And please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have along the way! :-)

I very much look forward to my time here at Mumstown :-)

Ana
    Fota Island Spa

chewieodie
    Participant

And a very warm welcome to you Ana! 😀

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Ana,

Its very dreary in Meath today – what is the weather like in Cork? Really looking forward to heading down to Fota this summer.

We went last year and its a fab spot. Thehotel & resort is fabulous and so family friendly and the wildlife park is amazing – we had great fun feeding the birds and watching the little animals wander around free.

what are the little animals that walk around – they look like a cross between a dog and a kangaroo?? My children had a great time and they are really looking forward to coming back.

Its a perfect break for holidaying at home when the school break starts!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Chewieodie 🙂 Thank you! How are you? Hope all is well 🙂

Ana
    Fota Island Spa

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Sabbi,

How are you? I’m sorry to hear the weather isn’t great in Meath.You really do need a bit of sunshine to brighten up your day don’t you? We had a stunning couple of days last weekend. I even had lunch outside in Kinsale, felt like I was on holidays! It was wonderful! Unfortunately now there are a few clouds, but it’s warm enough, and most importantly-no rain! (not yet anyway :-))

Thank you for your very kind words about the resort, we really appreciate hearing the positive feedback! I’m delighted you and your family had a fabulous experience with us! 🙂 The Fota Wildlife Park is definitely a plus, great for the children as you said. I actually had to google the animal, had the name at the tip of my tongue but I couldn’t think of it… Is it Mara? These guys? 🙂http://www.fotawildlife.ie/admin/vendor … 70×170.jpg

It’s great to see the animals walking around freely! I love the flamingos myself!:-)

Thank you again for the comment. We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort and maybe you can find sometime to treat yourself at the Spa! 🙂
    Ana
    Fota Island Spa

Jedt
    Keymaster

Mara’s – that’s it, could not remember!

Did you guys pick a name for the new baby gibbon yet? I heard you could not tell if it was a male or female because the mammy had such a tight hold on it since it was born! Thats the way it should be, I have a small baby and hardly let her out of my arms at all either!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Sabbi,

Fota Wildlife Park is separate from Fota Island Resort, but I think they are still waiting to have the public’s input on naming the baby Gibbon! I’ll let you know as soon as I hear any more update.

I also heard that! Chloe, the mother, is holding on tight to her baby and his big brother Billy is even getting a bit jealous! 😛 But as you said, who could blame her? 🙂 Also congratulations on the new addition to your family! I hope all is well with your little baby!:-)

Ana
    Fota Island Spa

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.