A Mumstown table @ the MM ball in Aid of Autism anyone?

Home Forums National Chat A Mumstown table @ the MM ball in Aid of Autism anyone?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    pinkbabe

As some of you know I am on the committee for the 2nd time for the MM charity ball… This year it is in aid of Autism Ireland & I would appreciate some support from the girlies who got me addicted to the internet :)

If any of you ladies would be interested in getting a table together I would be delighted to see you there.

Date & Venue is to be confirmed but I will be in touch as soon as its is.

thanks girls

trixiebell
    Participant

great idea pinkbabe, a mumstown table!!

Yes i want to go this year, cant wait to see where the venue is.

ed1
    Participant

I would love to go this year……

Yvonne

Sounds like it would be a good night!

super minder

i went last year . great night xxxxx

hjs

I know of at least one other who’d defo come along with me if date, time and venue worked so do keep us posted asap!

pinkbabe

I will definitly keep you ladies in the loop 🙂

Thanks

Taylor5

When you say ball is it black tie/ cocktail wear? We could have our own mumstown ball/coctails in the bettystown court and give a few bob to a local charity

pinkbabe

This years charity ball will be whatever makes you feel fabulous, ball gowns, cocktail dresses, LBDs or whatever you have, can beg steal or borrow… with the big R we’re trying to keep costs down 😀

The lads have worn black tie or suits but in fairness we won’t be imposing a dress code once everyone has a great night & we make money for a very worthy cause

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hey Pinkbabe,

Count me in – just let me know date as soon as possible so I can mark it on my calendar (you’d swear I had a social life or something….)

I’ve already got a hot date lined up (another mumstown mum, my hubby will be minding kids!)

About the dressing up bit – we could always throw another clothes swapping party beforehand?? If anyone is interested let me know, Bettystown Court have offered us a room for it, no charge.

Hope you get a good response, it’s a very worth while event to attend.

pinkbabe

Thank you so much

Clothes swop sounds great & I know I have a LOAD of dresses I don’t fit into anymore so if anyone wants a rummage they’d be more than welcome.

scole1

would love to go wanted to go last year but was a heffer pregnant so this year i´ll go…have dress and all

super minder

i went last year and there were so many mums pragnant.
    hows yours doing pet xxx

trixiebell
    Participant

hi girls, just seen over on magicmum, that a venue and a date has been decided for the ball, post taken from the magicmum website:

Girls the date is… Saturday 24th April 2010
    The venue is … The Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, http://www.louisfitzgeraldhotel.com/
    The Charity is… Autism Ireland

The hotel is working on a special price for us for meals/rooms so I will update as we get more info

I hope you can all be there to support such a worthy charity.

pinkbabe

thank you Trixie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.