A Hairdressing course??????

Home Forums National Chat A Hairdressing course??????

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Hi girls

I am looking for some information on hairdressing courses for my sister. A private eve course or part time in the dublin/meath/louth area or near.

Anyone ever done one of these? Any advice would be great thanks. She is finding it very hard to get any information.

Taylor5

Are you a hairdresser?

Happymammy

No but i did my sisters hair lastnight with the hair extensions and we got chatting, she wants to look into it. She has a full time job already but shes just not happy and she wants to look around. She enjoys hairdressing and beauty etc etc so maybe it might be just up her street.

But its very hard to find any info out there about courses we are googling and getting nothing! 🙄

scole1

think hairdressing you have to go to a salon……but the beauty side is great to do beauty college in drogheda would be good, i know a girl who did the course she’s great she’s a mobile beautician and has a place in jackie skelly’s drogheda on thurs and sat…..hands of an angel, i got a facial done from her and it was soooo much better than the one got in selfridges in london, i swear it was not just saying that…..

Yvonne

I think DCFE (up near Moneymore) do hairdressing courses, or try FAS…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.