A good plumber ??

Home Forums National Chat A good plumber ??

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Dinomum

Hi there

I was just wondering if anyone could reccommend a good plumber, preferably one that has done work for you or someone you know. I need a plumber to rectify a few mistakes done by a dodgy one !!

If you can pm the details I’d really appreciate it..

trixiebell
    Participant

sorry to jump in here dinomum, but I also need a plumber, so if anyone knows can you also PM me too thanks!!

Taylor5

The guy next door to me is a plumber, I’ll ask him for his number and post it up here if you want.
    He has done a bit of work for me here and found him great.

I also had the plumber from Brightgas energy, I think he was midlands gas? But I rang Brightgas direct and that plumber was wonderfull.

trixiebell
    Participant

thanx taylor that wud b great, I have a radiator that is not working in one of the rooms and it is freezing, only noticing it now since the colder weather has came in.

Taylor5

Trixie do you have a key to bleed your rad? If you do turn your system on and get a cloth and bleed the rad, if that fails… get a hammer (wrap in a cloth) and give the rad joints/nuts a hard sharp bang, it could be just air locked.

trixiebell
    Participant

yep tried that taylor and took the rad off the wall too, not sure what the heck is wrong with it.

Dinomum

Thanks for that taylor…trixie, I got a number from EJ and will pass it on to you if you want. let me know ok.

Taylor5

Sorry I didnt get back sooner, the guy next door is moving out and is up to his eyes, his mam said she has been trying to get a few jobs done before he moves.
    Sorry about that girls

Dinomum

no worries, have a couple of numbers now, thanks anyway.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.