A family Christmas Show in Lordship! December 15th.

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? A family Christmas Show in Lordship! December 15th.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

A Christmas Cracker will be a night of music and dance starring singer Sinead McNally, the band Crooked Jack, plus the stars of shows such as Riverdance, Prodijig, and Lord of the Dance! All of this plus the dancers from the Mona Ni Rodaigh school of Irish dance. As the producer of the show, Dearbhla Lennon, states; “For anyone thinking there’ll be bouncy curls, rigid arms and poker faces, they couldn’t be any further from the truth. This is Irish dancing 2012 style, with contemporary music and we promise to entertain!”.

This is an evening the entire family will enjoy, and at 15 euro a ticket for adults and kids under 16 for 10 euro, is a great deal! There will be free mulled wine & mince pies upon arrival, and a surprise for the little ones! Tickets can be purchased at Grants Newsagents Park St & Sheelans in Riverstown, Dundalk.

I hope you’ll come and enjoy a fun family evening of entertainment!
    Best regards,
    Dana

Jedt

That sounds like fun – going to say it to some other mums I know and see about going.:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Sabbi, I hope you have an enjoyable time! 🙂 Dana

oriordan

Sounds great. When is it on?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Oriordan, I’m so sorry I forgot to post the date!

Saturday, December 15th at 8 PM in Lordship. Also, the price for children under 16 is 10 euro.

Thanks so much!
    Dana

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.