9 weeks pregnant, immense pain, advice please..

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents 9 weeks pregnant, immense pain, advice please..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lausen

Hi there

I am 9 weeks and a day I think, dc 2.

I have had some tan/pinkish discharge for a few days but didn’t think too much of it as I had similar on ds but last night there were some reddish streaks/tissue like stuff (if sorry).

At about 2am last night I started feeling serious pain. I had had pressure type pains in my bum yesterday on and off but nothing serious but the pain in the night was unreal and has continued since, I am literally lying here in bits. No more bleeding but again tan/pinkish light watery discharge. The pain is in my back/through my hips a fair bit but also spasms that are like heavy period cramps.. it is sooooooooooo painful, I literally could cry from it.

I have an appointment at the EPU tomorrow but I want to know what to expect.. it doesn’t feel healthy anyway, that’s for sure. I know it’s probably a m/c but are there

chewieodie
    Participant

Get in touch with your doctor…. most definitely….. pain can be normal, but intense pain definitely warrants being checked out. Certain things would need to be eliminated…. ie… ectopic etc….
    Personally I’d be on his doorstep when they open… or in A & E….
    Thinking of you, and wishing you lots of luck….. let us know how you get on….

Jedt
    Keymaster

hi Lausen,

hope you feel bit better today. let us know how you get on at EPU. hope all ok.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.