8th Oct, Bagel Bar Dundalk Get together, Marshes SC

Home Forums Louth Chat 8th Oct, Bagel Bar Dundalk Get together, Marshes SC

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

Due to the success of the Bagel Bar monthly get together in Drogheda, we are going to start something similar in Dundalk this week.

The first Mumstown Dundalk coffee morning will take place on Thursday 8th October, 10am, Bagel Bar, Marshes Shopping Centre.

Boots are getting involved and will be coming up with some goodies for parents on the day.

The Bagel Bar will also be offering free nibbles for parents & toddlers too.

There will be coffee, chat and playing etc.

Hope to see some Dundalk mums and dads there with their babies / toddlers and as always, we’ll find out about all the best deals on in the centre and let the parents know about it on the day.

Thanks,
    Mumstown.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

This is the first Mumstown Dundalk event so if any of you wonderful Drogheda mums fancy a trip up to the Marshes, we would love to see you there on Thursday morning!!

Also, if you know anyone in or around the Dundalk area, please let them know about this. The more the merrier…

If this becomes even half as successful as the Drogheda events, we would be delighted!

Thanks,
    Mumstown.

ciarac

i dont believe it!!! Just saw this post….. I live in Dundalk and would love to meet other parents, as the local mums groups isn’t the friendliest if you aren’t a local!!!!!!

how did it go??? sorry to have missed it, will there be another??? just on the day, i know there is another mums group somewhere in dundalk town on a thurs am, and a new one starting i DKIT on a wed, just incase that affects your numbers…
    Bloody mad i missed that now……….. 👿

Jedt

Hi,

Don’t worry, this will be a monthly event.

There were 17 mums at the last one and it went great. Boots came up and gave us all freebies and we got some crepes for free off the Bagel Bar too. And we all chatted away for ages while the kids munched and played happily.

The next one is Thursday November 5th @10am Bagel Bar, Food court Marshes SC.

Hope to see you there and feel free to bring some other mums too – the more the merrier!!

ciarac

Thanks for that, would love to go to the next one and not be a complete outsider all the time… just have to pluck up the courage to go….. 😳

gigi11

don’t worry ciara.. i’ll be a new one 2 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.