7year old being very naughty, driving me nuts!

Home Forums National Chat 7year old being very naughty, driving me nuts!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sabbi
    Participant

I don’t know what’s got into our 7 year old over the past couple of weeks but her behaviour has been terrible! She is being very naughty. She’s shouting, screaming and whistling and fighting with her older sisters and brother. She has been pushing, hitting and scraping them and then, she has been biting herself and saying that they did it to her!!

The screaming and whistling is driving me insane – she is making so much noise all the time and when I ask her to stop, she just keeps going. Even this morning at 7.30am when her brother was in bed because he finished his mock exams yesterday she was whistling so loud. I asked her to stop and she just wouldn’t. I don’t know what’s going on with her.

Normally she is such a sweet child but the past few weeks have been really challenging.

I am having a busy week this week – early mornings, late nights working and she has pushed me to the very edge. I actually burst out crying yesterday because she was being so naughty all evening and I just couldn’t take any more of it!

I hope its just a phase and that is passes….not sure what to do?!

Mags53
    Participant

Is there something happening in school maybe that’s upsetting her? maybe she is worried or upset about something and is lashing out at home?

not sure what else to recommend other than asking her if everything is ok?

hth and hope it gets better soon. its hard when they are being bold and you are struggling to deal with why

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.