7 year old party

Home Forums Introduce Yourself 7 year old party

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DeniseGR

Any ideas for a 7 year old party? Normally just go to ENRG or one of those play places but thought this year we’d do something ourselves. As a kid I was happy with jelly and icecream and a game of pass the parcel but not sure about kids of today – feel a bit freaked out at the thoughts of entertaining 20 plus 7 year olds! Any ideas or even recommendations for professional entertainers would be most welcome!

Hennypenny

try the hennypenny childrens show. pcleonard@eircom.net

Jedt
    Keymaster

Musical statues, a bouncy castle (haggle on the price and you’ll get one reasonably priced, try eurobounce, they’re very good), pinata (these take ages to knock in and the boys love to bash them) and then let them loose with a football 😀 😀

This all worked for my son’s 7th party at home last month and it was a great success.

Having said that, we went to Funtasia for my daughter’s 5th party and it was really nice to let them do all the work and come home to a clean house 😆 😆

Best of luck!

scole1

martin the magician he’s very good was at the scotch hall tuesday club the kids were all ages and loved him

also check out http://www.erincrafts.com she does kids parties too, face painting and craft parties etc….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.