60s/70s fancy dress

Home Forums Louth Chat 60s/70s fancy dress

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    opaljh

Hi all

Have been invited to my aunts 50th birthday party & its a 60s & 70s night,
    does anyone know where i can get a costume from? Don’t want to buy from internet as it takes to long to arrive & wud be afraid it would not fit!!

scole1

try joes party shop up the lane (not sure the name of it) past abrakabra in drogheda, or even party mor in heatons

trixiebell
    Participant

yes was gonna also say to try the party mor in Heatons, and also Argos does costumes as well…

HTH

hjs

Heaton’s certainly has I think more than 1 choice of such costumes.

sunshineorla

If your in Dundalk there is a costume shop in the arcade where boyds is. You can go in from the clanbrassil street side or you can park in the carpark opposite the long walk shopping centre and go in that entrance (handier). They have 7o’s costumes and a big range of costumes to rent. I can give ya directions if ya need

Taylor5

Was in Heatons the other day, wasnt impressed with what they had…. some of the stuff was a bit on the pricey side…. one outfit I looked at was 90 euro 😯 Heard Choice had great stuff, going to have a look there.
    The black bull are having a fancy dress party on halloween night…. looking forward to it just need an outfit… I might go as a slapper 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Anyone know where to get fishnet tights (cheap ones please as I want to put holes in them) 😉

scole1

mmm taylor dressing like you usually do, however the tights are a new addition then 😉

try penny’s or dunnes….

sunshineorla

penneys have fishnets i think. I have made an agreement with dh that i pick his fancy dress outfit and he picks mine…could be dangerous 😆

Taylor5

penneys have fishnets i think. I have made an agreement with dh that i pick his fancy dress outfit and he picks mine…could be dangerous 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

sunshineorla

I’m thinking ballerina for him.LOL

Taylor5

I got a red "flame" outfit kinda like a she devil…. I got little red horns just to make it more she devil

Dh got a batman outfit in smyths was 49 euro, reduced to 37.50… got to the till wouldnt scan so the girl asked me was it 12.99 or 21.99… I didnt want to push it so I said 21.99 happy days!!!!
    Not 100% happy wiht mine but it will do, it was only 16 euro and I just need a pair of tights and Im sorted….. think I fecked out my redlipstick on last clear out of make up bag, will pick up cheap as chips one in euro shop 🙄

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.