6 Ways to Get Good Skin

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Skincare Expert 6 Ways to Get Good Skin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

1. Drink at least two litres of water a day – We hear it all the time but it really does make a difference!

2. Get At Least 8 Hours sleep a night – Ok so being a busy new parent especially, this won’t be possible for everyone in the first few months but you will notice the difference when you get a good, full nights sleep!

3. Don’t squint at a computer screen for hours on end – nowadays this is one that effects most of us, be it through work, shopping on-line or social networking sites, its easy to while away a few hours on the internet but avoid lines from squinting and frowning by taking regular breaks.

4. Banish Sugar – its a hard one to resist especially after a hectic day when you sit down at night its easy to reach for the biscuits and chocolates! Sugar will break down the collagen in your skin – Collagen keeps the skin firm, plump and youthful-looking.

5. Wash your face every night with a hot wet face cloth – This is a cheap and effective to exfoliate the skin without being to abrasive.

6. Healthy Skin is the best Anti-ageing treatment – The best way to keep your skin looking young is to moisturise to maintain skin elasticity. Combine this with a healthy lifestyle, smoke free living and minimal sun exposure for the best and healthiest results!

Margo1

Washing my face with a warm facecloth issomething I love to do at the end of the day, it is like a mini facial. I use the Elave facial cleanser, love it, such a luxurious product. Its a little treat for me (no one else in house allowed near it!)

wannia

Nice sharing dear.I should follow these 6 way.Really its very easy.
    Thanks allot for sharing.

Taylor5

Never drink much water, eat loads of sugar, squint all the time…. so that me fecked!!! Face lift on order for 40th 😆 😆 😆 😆

I will try the hot facecloth, sounds so nice…. the Elave facewash is fab, it leaves your skin so soft! My mam has fab skin she has only ever used ponds cold cream, she looks 10 years younger as i look 10 years older 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.