51 Shades of Maggie – 2 tickets up for grabs!

Home Forums National Chat 51 Shades of Maggie – 2 tickets up for grabs!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

TLT has 2 tickets to give us for 51 Shades of Maggie. To be in with a chance to enter, simply email your answer to this question to siobhan@mumstown.ie

‘Who wrote 51 Shades of Maggie?’

At http://www.thetlt.ie 24th October 2013, €25 a ticket.
    Fifty One Shades of Maggie is the Number 1 best selling spoof play of 50 Shades of Grey and tells the story of loveable Maggie and her search for love..

Maggie is a working class girl who knows what she wants in a man, however she has been let down in love by all the men in her life. Attending an interview at the Social Security Office Maggie meets the man of her dreams, the handsome and hunky Mr Big!

Does Mr Big turn out to be the man of her dreams, or will his “Private Room of Pain” put her off? This hilarious new play full of naughty bits will have you laughing out loud. Join Maggie and her friends on this (slightly filthy) journey of love, booze and whips!

This is the perfect girly night out with your friends for the best night at the theatre you’ve had in ages

Prepare for the funniest, sexiest (and maybe dirtiest) show of 2013.

Anonymous
    Inactive

A good night out with my daughter……

Anonymous
    Inactive

And the winner is: Sonia Cole.

Well done Sonia, we will be in touch about getting your tickets to you.

Enjoy and please let us know how you get on. 😀

munchin
    Participant

oh excellent – enjoy the show my sister has been to see it and says it was good girls night out – Enjoy

scole1

ah delighted will be a good night with my mom…thanks a mill

Yvonne

Well done Sonia!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Enjoy 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.