50% off all pine hand and foot casts only with Mumstown

Home Forums Spot the Bargain 50% off all pine hand and foot casts only with Mumstown

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Magilton

As a special offer ONLY with Mumstown I am offering 50% off all pine casts. Have a look at my webiste http://www.little-impressions.com.
    That €35 for a single hand or foot and €50 for a double (hand & foot or 2 hands or 2 feet). This is the same cost of a do-it-yourself kit. This offer is only while stocks of the pine frames last – 9 of each available. After that I can offer you 30% off if you mention Mumstown.

Taylor5

i will have a chat with you on Tuesday about getting this done… have wanted to get it done for a while now, but funds were tight. Could you do both the boys hands and feet in the one frame for that offer?

Or just a thought do you do daddy, mammy and kids prints?

Magilton

How old are the boys? If they arenot too big I could put them on the same plaster together so they could fit in the same frame. I can do parents and kids but you would need an oak frame to put them all together. To do 2 adults and 2 kids in an oak frame is normally €150 but less 30% would be say €100. Let me know what you think. I will do my best for you.

Taylor5

Ds1 is nearly 5 and ds2 is 1.5, big hands and big feet lol
    Said it to dh and he thought i was mental lol

Magilton

Can do a special for you if you like for the 2 but seperately for €50. I know you talked about getting them done before.

Taylor5

Deal will get it done, will you hold one of the special offier frames for me, next week is a big week, mortgage, house phone and a few other bills, the Labfitness charity night out on the tiles… so will leave it for the following week. If you want to the casts before that, thats fine but wont be able to collect untill the week after next

Magilton

No problem. Know what it’s like. Will hold them for you.

Magilton

Hi
    Just wondering if you still want to get your 2 kids casts done? Sorry I haven’t been to Labfitneess – skint!
    Don’t worry if you have changed your mind. I had held the 2 frames for you, that’s all.

scotsmum

hiya!

just wondering if u have any of the frames left, i was hoping to get a double one done, hand and foot! u done one for me already but i gave it t gran n papa for xmas so want one for myself now!!!

thanks a mill!!

Magilton

Hi.
    Yes I still have a couple left. It’s 50euros for the hand & foot. Hope that’s ok. Just PM me where you are and when suits to call to you. Thanks Yvonne

Taylor5

I was going to stop today, seen you getting either in or out of the car with your DD, didnt know if you were rushing for exams so didnt stop… yes still looking to get them done will drop into you next week, this week im SKINT had to spend 800 on a fridge!!!!

Magilton

No worries girl. Know what it’s like. Give me a shout anytime. Sometimes I am in a world of my own and don’t notice who passes me by, so just beep at me or something. Always happy to stop and chat – too much perhaps !!

Taylor5

Ah im driving dh’s car he robbed mine 🙄 So not beeping at anyone as they wont know the car iykwim.
    Will pop around next week and have a chat about the cast, if i forget pm me 😆 😆 😆 Nappy brain alive and well

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.