Home Forums Louth Chat

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ew09

…..

lulu1

Hi would be interested are you based any were in the louth drogheda area.

cathmc1

My son started with Drogheda boys football club at 4. He also started hurling with the Wolfetones GFC at 4. Your market may only be the two and three year olds as most sports clubs will take kids at 4. Something to consider. However I would have sent him at age two if the option had been there.

Bookwitch

You don’t say whether you mean football as in gaelic football or soccer.

MaryE

Hi there,

Yes, my ds will be two this summer & i would certainly be interested in sending him to football. I’d say that he would love it.

Although as a working mum, it would ahve to be at the weekends, preferably Saturday morning, & in drogheda.

Bookwitch

Where are Wolfe Tones GFC please cathmc I have three little ones a boy and two girls and my dh would love to see them play hurling he is from dublin and the club he was in is too far away now we would love them to train locally

JMum

We took DS to little kickers in Donabate and he loved it. Would be very interested if there was one opening a little closer to home. Let us know if you decide to go ahead and we can be your first customers!

Sabrinab 08

Brilliant idea.. my daughter would love this.. she’s 4 in Aug..and my friends little guy is 3, he’d love it, their always together.Website is not working though…??
    Agree with Mary, somewere in town would suit best… 😀

angelmum

bookwitch,wolfe tones hurling club train in o raghaillys across from smiths garage on fridays at 7 o clock.they have two groups,one for small ones and one for older kids.i think small ones start from 4yrs and bigger is 7 yrs+

mamasnake

Hi
    I have 2 ds one three and the other four and would love for them to join something like that. As has been said above most sports clubs take them at 4 but i would like to be able to have my 2 ds play at the same time and the youngest one is three so it would be perfect.

MaryE

I just looked up the site & shocked about the price €138 for 12 weeks plus a membership fee. Thats at the one in Clarehall, Malahide Road.

I think that is very expensive especially since the class is just for 45 minutes.

Hope if they are set up in drogheda, it is a lot cheaper then that.

mamasnake

hi
    i would say thats too expensive also as i have 2 ds that i would have to pay for

yummymummy

wow that is expensive. My ds play for the O Raghallaighs GFC and they train every tues from 6.45 to 7.45 and littles ones are allowed to come, they have their own trainer and all, loadsa kids flying about there and its free!!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.