40kg bag of coal….??

Home Forums Louth Chat 40kg bag of coal….??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

anyone know where the best price for a large bag of the 40kg coal is??? i paid nearly 12 euro for the small 20kg last week :shock:

Taylor5

God that shocking, Do you have a car? If yes, i find town and country out in Duleek the best, its about 13 to 14 euro for their 40kg coal… its Smokey coal and smokeless, the smokey stuff is great for burning.

If coming from Drogheda its in the business park on the right, its the last unit up on the right you cant miss it… load of potholes on that road so drive with care!

Anonymous
    Inactive

thanks i have heard some one else talk about that place… must check it out so 🙂 thank you 😀

Taylor5

I know there are a few coal men about but i dont use them… its well worth a vist… i get back boiler beans out there, its not slack but small bits, like beans hence the name, they are brilliant to mix with your coal only 12e a bag and they last forever!!! It makes lighting the fire so easy, i recommend picking up a bag

munchin
    Participant

yeah we use town & country aswell

Maria30

The back boilerbeans are great. They really keep the fire going longer.

Town and Country are really good price wise. There is normally a load of coal men advertised in the Drogheda Leader but I havent used any of them either.

Anonymous
    Inactive

found a place at the top of mell across from Aldi, he sells a large bag for 15 euro ….. i also get my bricketts in woodies they are doing 2 bales for 7.50 euro … better stock up as they are talking about the snow coming for the end of January !!! 😮
    link to snow forcast!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Freezing … 5642468043

Popcorn

We get ours from the petrol station on the way into Ardee (Collon side)

They charge €11 for coal and €9 for singles (a little smaller than coal)

We have been using them for 2 years now

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.