4 MONTHS PREGNANT AND HADNT A CLUE. AM I THICK OR WHAT?? LOL

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents 4 MONTHS PREGNANT AND HADNT A CLUE. AM I THICK OR WHAT?? LOL

• This topic has 14 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Jenny!!!

:roll: :roll: Well girls i am in total shock, was sick last thursday on the bus on the way to work(morto)..but really thought nothing of it, just thought i had a bug or something, even though i have had sore and leaky boobs, was over tired etc.. but still never dawned on me that i could be preggers. people in work started saying are you sure your not pregnant?? and i was saying no way, definately not, not a hope, i was trying 3 yrs for my last baby and only happened because of medication. I suppose I should have thought smething was up wen my last period was november 4th. haha but have PCOS so its not unusual for me not to get them for months. when i went to the doctor yesterday i nearly died when she said ur due august 10th.. I feel so stupid for not knowing. :oops: its great news but doesnt seem real at all.

libby1
    Participant

Congrads

I know a lot of my friends who were trying hard for a baby…. became pregnant easy the next time around without even knowing…

Yvonne

Thats great Jenny, congratulations!!

scole1

well missus, delighted for ya that’s great news, you’ve been missing off the face of the earth for a bit, so glad to see your back…and having another babs….congrats, god ya got away 4 months that’s great now it’ll fly in for ya…..

munchin
    Participant

that’s great news Jenny – it’ll fly in for you

happymumblemum
    Participant

Huge congrats Jenny 😆

Taylor5

jenny thats great news although a bit shocking. Well this pregnancy will fly in for you as its half over already 😯 😆 😆 😆 😆
    Have you not got a bump?

Happymammy

Congrats Jenny!! Bet your bump will just pop out know that you know!! I was 5 weeks pregnant when i found out and it went on for ever!!! Also the minute i knew i was preggers so did the morning sickness! Hope you get a scan real quick and you can see babs soon 🙂

Congrats!! 😀
    This just happened to one of friends too and she’s 5 months and was on the pill 😯 ……

Taylor5

I remember years ago a neighbours daughter gave birth in the bathroom, she was only 17 and hadnt a clue she was pregnant. I seen on Discovery Health this happening to loads of woman, so four months going isnt too bad

Jenny!!!

Thanks everyone. Went for a scan yesterday and turns out im only 7 weks gone. lol. in knew thats all i was but whn the doctor said i was gone 4 months i just took her word for it. im glad im only 7 weeks because at least i know that things are developing as they should be. would have been very worried if i was 4 months as not much of a bump etc… oh well panic over. that was an emergency scan. just a small one so didnt see much. next proper scan will be may 1st. cant wait……. 😆

Taylor5

Ah thats great news jenny, Im sure its a load off you mind. You can start taking folic acid now…. When are you due now? I could work it out but to lazy 🙄 God 1st of May will fly in, are you going to H. Street or OLOL?

Jenny!!!

i stsrted to take the pregnacare tabs, they have a bit of everything in them, not feeling the effects though cos im absolutley shatered,anyway am due around middle of november (no proper date yet) cant wait, going to OLOL. went private last time but was thinking semi private this time. can anyone tell me the difference between the 2??

munchin
    Participant

hi jen – 1st of may will fly round till your next scan.

there is no semi-private in olol – though i was in a semi private room for a week on dd on the ante-natal ward

good luck with the pregnancy- i’ve been taking the pregnacare throughout this pregnancy – dont’ know that it’s done anything for me but sure i’ll persevere for next 8weeks! 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congrats Jenny!!! God i can only imagine the shock of being told you are 4 months gone….hope you are keeping well
    L

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.