3rd anniversary dh bro

Home Forums Louth Chat 3rd anniversary dh bro

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    hjs

Morning,

Quick ideas here would be appreciated.

It is 3rd anniversary of dh bro passing v v v v v v unexpectedly due to epileptic fit (previously undiagnosed, he was only 27) today and have his mum (MIL) with me. It is also the first anniversary of his death since her husband (FIL and dh dad) died in Aug. She ok, we have a mass to bring her to tonight, but I wanna keep her occupied this am.

She defo wouldn’t be they type for round the shops or anything, and we need to be back here 1145 for ds collection from nursery, any thoughts???

chewieodie
    Participant

Taking her out for coffee / breakfast…. can help make time pass, and keep her occupied. Nice little cafe or something?

Sending luv and hugs to your family today….x

Taylor5

What about a nice walk on Bettystown beach then into the new yummy cafe right on the beach… find the beach on days like today very calming and kinda a spiritual feeling that brings you closer to your loved one who is passed on…. not an easy on for you!
    Hugs xxxx

chewieodie
    Participant

Was also thinking beach….. but its got very overcast over here…. so, might not be as pleasant down there…. 😥

hjs

Breakfast in cafe by Tesco, v successful even tho we there at 10 am and they had no bacon!!!

Quick run round Tesco while I found that CCO place on Donore Road.

Then a bit of a weep on way home, quickly allayed by my ingenious, handy tissues arrangement device – a full toilet roll shoved onto gear stick, means ALWAYS have tissues for drink spillages/crumby hands/bodily fluid oozes immediately to hand for kids when I drivin – and a session swapping stories about embarrassing moments with panty liners/tampons, and all is well.

Thanks ladies! Achtung Man home from playschool now so she won’t get a second to think for the rest of the day!

ruby

God bless children…..guaranteed to provide a distraction when u need one!!!!!

Taylor5

God bless children…..guaranteed to provide a distraction when u need one!!!!!

Oh this is so true when I was trying to get over my mc there were days I just felt like dying and it really started to weigh me down… ds1 was a God send only for him I dont know how i would have gotten through the day….. and the same for operation Transformation, he told me im looking skinny yippee but only my nose and toes 🙄 🙄 🙄 Ah well i took that backhanded complement anyway

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.