35 weeks & in labour??

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents 35 weeks & in labour??

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brenda2011

speak to a midwife, it will put your mind at ease. thats what they are there for so don’t wait, just call and get some advice.

good luck . xx

Brenda2011

got sent home from work early today,was having regular lower groin pain that im really not sure of,i reckon it must be braxton hicks as its too early for this baby to make an appearance.

for a couple of hours there was a contraction every 20 minutes,it seems to have settled down now.there was a mucousy discharge in my knickers…but i think thats the plug,rather than a show……….i wish there were clear,definate & obvious signs of labour..

feel pretty uncomfortable now,like very bad period pains,am just gonna see how i get on over the next few hours & if it gets worse ill ring the hospital

anyone got any good tips or advice?…..

boo

It would probably be best for you to phone the hospital and explain what’s going on, they’ll advise you on what you should do, when I had my two we were told to phone the labour ward, my youngest is ten so hope that hasn’t changed.

My nephew is 6 weeks now but was only due this week, he is perfect, sometimes they just cant wait to appear.

Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy however short or long it is.

boo

Taylor5

Oh good luck, i would ring the hospital, they will do a check for labour. Also they will start you a a course of steroids just to help the babys lungs if he does arrive early, at 35 they wouldnt be too worried but would still give them as its is still5 weeks early.

I know you have alot of fluid, like my last pregnancy…. i went into labour at 32 weeks and was getting bloody shows and contractions that lasted hours and hours, but my babs didnt arrive until 38 weeks, so dont worry, but still give the hospital a ring

Brenda2011

Hi again,had a bad nights sleep,just couldnt get comfortable,i was up watching tv from 3-5 am.i didnt feel well enough to go to work today so im just going to stay in bed.have had no more contractions,just have a dull ache like very bad period pains.so i reckon it must have been braxton hicks yesterday as if it was the real thing,i think things would have progressed further by now.

thanks for your replies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.