34 week check up

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brenda2011

I really should be getting used to this……went to doctor today and at 34 weeks im measuring 38 weeks,needless to say I feel like a whale!.

Am getting physio in the hospital now as the extra weight is really playing havoc with me pain wise between my back & my hips.My physio is giving me a new back brace next week as my bump has outgrown my present one,she is also giving me a belt for my hips to support them.

its all fun & games!!…..i have to say am looking forward to this pregnancy being over,am just so exhausted.was up last night 6 times to wee.

I just cant wait to meet the little trouble maker that has been growing inside me these past months,

Hope you are all well & having healthy & happy pregnancys

lyn11

I know how you feel. I am almost 38 weeks now and cant wait to meet this little one now. My belly is rock solid, babs is rapidly running out of space 🙂 Starting to feel some pressure but no other signs yet.
    On the positive side tho, I was discharged from the diabetic clinic this week as my levels have settled off completely. Babs is still measuring in the normal range (whatever that is at this stage??) so am finding myself getting excited and really looking forward to holding my wee one soon. Hope the new brace helps your back pain, not long to go now! 😀 😀 😀

Brenda2011

Hi Lyn,wow 38 weeks…you really havent got long to go.thats great news that you got discharged from the diabetic clinic.let us know when anything happens…it could be any day for you now,exciting stuff.

Taylor5

Brenda i have one of those belts knocking about, i did give one away about a month ago but i should have the 2nd one somewhere!! I know your pain i was 41 weeks at 32 weeks 😆 😆 😆 😆 I felt like i was going to pop, i didnt even get one stretch mark! I smeared coco butter onto my skin and i would watch tv while lying on a birthing ball, this took the pressure off my hips and back

Brenda2011

Am going to the physio on tuesday so she said she will give me a belt then but thank you for offering me yours.ive taken to lying on the birthing ball whilst watching tv too,the things we do for pain relief!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.