30 day fitness plan!! Me Time Training and me!

Home Forums Main Forum Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & Illness 30 day fitness plan!! Me Time Training and me!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mams.ie
    Keymaster

Ok, so I am going to kick off summer with a big kick up my backside to get me into good shape for the 9 weeks ahead where I’ll be running after my little ones during school break!

I’ll be training with Me Time Training in Drogheda and will be kicking off this Wednesday….you can follow my progress here and if you fancy joining me for some of the classes you’re all welcome! (I’ve done one class last week to see what I was in for and I can tell you, its tough but really good fun! And it was full of mums so I felt right at home) See: https://www.facebook.com/mumstown.ireland/videos/1526050797503388/

Stay tuned for updates…..

I’ll be stocking up on bath soaks this week for sure!!!

• This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  mams.ie.

mams.ie
    Keymaster

Today’s class was an absolute belter!!! In this heat, I swear, I sweat buckets!!!

Here is a little video from this morning to either inspire you (or make you laugh!)

mams.ie
    Keymaster

Here’s how I got on today at Me Time Training.

Anyone can come along and sign up for a weeks free trial, its really good fun and great exercise. every class is different which I really like!

mams.ie
    Keymaster

mams.ie
    Keymaster

So I’ve finished my 30 day fitness challenge and it was really great.

Lost 4.5lbs, built lots of muscle, toned up and lost alot of cm’s around my body.

Lost 8cm from around my belly button alone!

Me Time Training is a fab spot, the classes are brilliant and every one is different!!!

mams.ie
    Keymaster

I think I can actually see the difference in myself after the past 4 weeks of exercising….I am feeling very good at the moment!!

mams.ie
    Keymaster

I think I can actually see the difference in myself after the past 4 weeks of exercising….I am feeling very good at the moment!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.