29 weeks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    suzieQ

Well Im 29 weeks pregnant!!
    Only one problem only my immediate family know. Have to tell friends, work and college over the coming days and Im so scared! Im only 21 and its my 2nd baby, my DD being only 15 months! Im so worried about what people will think or say.
    Dunno how it happened twice. Im very careful with protection and what not.
    As my mam said "everything happens for a reason" just trying to figure out the reason! I know its going to be hard bringing up two young children alone but I wouldnt have it any other way. Still scared though but i know my family will be a great support! Still has me feeling a bit down at times and worried! :( :(

blonde

suzie

congratulations !! 😀 why would you care what other ppl think?? im sure your a brilliant mother to your 15 month old and yes it will be crazy ! i had my first ds when i was 19 and had my second 18 months later, i didnt carfe what ppl thought of me ..like you i have a brilliant family and friends and as long as your happy , it was hard when my 2 were younger but now its great they bring each other up they are close( most days) 😯

Im so glad I had mine when I did, as ill be still young enough when there ready to leave the nest!! 😆 😆

Taylor5

Congrats on your baby…. WHY WORRY WHAT OTHERS THINK?!! YOUR NOT ASKING THEM TO RAISE YOUR BABY… enjoy and dont give a feck what others think

Maria30

Congrats on the baby

And as the other girls said dont pass on remarks to what other people say. Its none of their business really.

suzieQ

Yea i suppose your right! thats why i love this site there is always someone on here to make me feel better!!
    Thanks for the encouragement! 😀

Taylor5

Yea i suppose your right! thats why i love this site there is always someone on here to make me feel better!!
    Thanks for the encouragement! 😀

Good to hear 😆 😆 😆
    Stop worring about what others think, there is nothing you cant do about someone elses thoughts…. your not asking them to raise you baby, so ignore and enjoy your baby and life xxxx

Jedt

Thats a nice age gap….your two littles one will be the best of friends and playing together before you know it.

Congrats!

trixiebell
    Participant

ah congrats susie ! I am 27 weeks and my youngest is only 16 months too and was a bit of a shock for us, but cannot wait now!! They will be so close in age, so it will be great.

What date are you due?

suzieQ

Due the 6th of January. Have another scan tomorrow so hopefully everything will be okay, they think baby is too small but im bigger now than i was when i was due with DD1!!
    Will be excatly 18 months between the two so they will be close in ages and hopefully close as well. Just like my own siblings! haha! 😀 😀

Maria30

Suzie,

Hope scan goes well. I m sure it will and it ll be great to have a bit of peace of mind.

18 months is a nice age gap and they will be the best of friends growing up.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.