20% off all School Wear in Marks & Spencer

Home Forums Spot the Bargain 20% off all School Wear in Marks & Spencer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

20% off all School Wear in Marks & Spencer Drogheda next Tuesday 22nd of May for one day only.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Fab, need to pick up some bits, will be in. The M&S trousers are the best for not ripping!!

Fabienne

Does it includes school shoes?

Jedt
    Keymaster

If you are buying uniform bits & pieces, don’t forget the clothing labels. These are a great way to avoid jumpers, coats etc going missing of getting mixed up with another child’s. We have been getting our stickers & labels from Stuck on You for the past 3 years and find them excellent: http://www.stuckonyou.ie/

Taylor5

I was in marks the other day and the back to school clothes section looked like it had been raided, only a few bits left…. no wonder with that offer on

Jedt
    Keymaster

Their great quality in fairness, so they do go quick!!

munchin
    Participant

my dd’s trousers, pinafore and jumpers where from M & S and all in great nick after a year if only she’d stop growing she could wear them a little longer – i can’t let her wear the pinafore without tights – it’ll be a much longer one this september 😆 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

My son got 2 years out of some trousers from M&S and he is a little roughian!! My daughter is not as hard wearing so apart from growth spurts, am expecting her to get some good wear out of her pinafore & blouses this year & next!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.