2 X Tickets for SATC Sat Night 6pm GONE NOW THANKS :-)

Home Forums National Chat 2 X Tickets for SATC Sat Night 6pm GONE NOW THANKS :-)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gigglepops

Hi Girls,

I have 2 tickets for Drogheda Omniplex Sat night at 6pm for anyone who wants them. I won them from the Drogheda Leader and when I went in they had an extra set which they kindly gave me!

In the comp blurb it said you also got a free popcorn and soft drink although it does not state that on the letter I got but hopefully you will get them as well!!

PM me if your interested.

Taylor5

Gigglepops you are very kind to give these tickets away, I seen it last week and it was brilliant. I would love to see it again it was sooo good
    Girls I would highly recommend this movie, but if you get to see if for free thats even better

ed1
    Participant

I won 2 tickets also. i cant wait to see it.

Taylor5

God Ed you’ve been very lucky this week. You should do the lotto 😆 😆 😆

The film is brilliant its so funny, sad and heartwarming all in one. A word of advice dont sit in the back row of Drog cinema as you wont see a thing, we all had to use the kids booster seats 🙄

Yvonne

I noticed your name alright Ed! You have been lucky, definitely do the lotto, could be 3rd time luckier!!!

ed1
    Participant

I know, cant believe it. i never usually win anything…. must do lotto 😆

Taylor5

Oh Ed the lotto would be nice this week, its only 10 million 🙄 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 …………………………………… God just went day dreaming about what I could buy 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.