2 size plus models on America’s next top model

Home Forums National Chat 2 size plus models on America’s next top model

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    chipbutty

Anybody see the new America’s next top models, there are 2 plus size models and all the skinny one’s see them as competion possible due to the outrage about skinny models. I hope one of them wins Tyra Banks said she thought they had lovely figures and had a good chance of winning

yummymummy

its great to see, one of them is alot smaller than me but her hip are huge at 45 ", i thought mine were bad at 42 " 🙂 🙂

i seen most of them online so i wont ruin it for ya chip butty!! 🙂

chipbutty

what size are they really in are sizes

yummymummy

on the show they said that they were a 12-14 which in usa is 16-18 which is a load of tripe i must say, to me they looked like a 12 -14 here.
    now it wasnt the plus size who siad the sizes it was the other girls!!!!

chipbutty

o right thanks, god the other models must be size 6 or something christ thats thin

yummymummy

they are whippets arent they!!!!!!!!!!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

havent seen it, would like to see models who are real shapes and sizes alright

chipbutty

yes like normal woman not stick thin with no hips or arses

yummymummy

ah damn it, went and read who won FECK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! didnt mean to do it i tell ya!!!!!!!!!!

defo think diana and whitney are fab looking girls, not "plus size" at all, just goes to show how america percieves people over a size bloody 6

chipbutty

i have done just the same i know who the winner is o fffffff it will watch it anyway

scole1

i’d win hands down girls i’d just shake this booty and they’d fall over with the wobbly belly… 😆 😆 😆 big girls you are beautiful

EJ

I hate that song! Im a size 18, but take no comfort in that song whatsoever – have to turn it off!

yummymummy

i love that song, its sooo cool!!!!!!

EJ

Take your girl and multiply her by four… no, no, no, thats just not nice!

That coloured, plus size girl on A.N.T.M. isnt realy model quality, #IMHO, but the other plus size girl has a nice figure, I think, I dunno who wins it in the end.

yummymummy

do u want me to tell u who wins????

i love the music and the video of the song, not the words, dont agree with that ej, im not 4 sizes bigger than me friends 🙂 🙂 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.