2 dead

Home Forums National Chat 2 dead

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rossylisa

2 people died this week in drogheda the man that got bet up on st stephens day and a stabbing this morning …its a scary world out there

ed1
    Participant

isnt it just unreal? years ago you might hear of a murder once in a blue moon nowadays its everyday. i really dread to think what it will be like in a few years when my boys are going out. i told them this morning they will not be going out …….. ever!!

it really is a scary world.

noeleenw

its so scary that people can carry knives with the intention of doing harm to others , its a mad world . What is the world coming to 😥

joey_rudd

I was worried about my sister living in london….its getting as bad as there here!!!

Taylor5

I only seen the new this evening and nearly died two murders in as many days…. its worse then Dublin now, think I’ll move back 🙄 😆 😆 😆 😆
    Please God that mans kids didnt see their dad getting murdered… it will be some new year for those families.
    My heart broke of the news of the little 1 year old being killed by the dog in England, made a shiver run down my spine
    Say a prayer for them all.

Yvonne

It is terrible that it seems to be happening so often and so close to home…
    It was very sad about that 1 year old too – very brave of his Aunt to try and tackle the dog too…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.