1st aid course about babies/kids

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness 1st aid course about babies/kids

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

I’ve been meaning to do one of these courses for ages but never seem to get around to it. Have done some first aid course before but never one specifically for babies & kids and its something I really want to do.

Has anyone done a course like this? The next one with Advanta Safety is on in Balbriggan on 31st may, if anyone is also interested in doing it, think I’ll head along that day too. Here are all the details from events guide:

Booking Information: Ph: 01 843 99 00 or advanta.safety@gmail.com
    Date & Time: 31st, May 2011 @ 10:30
    Tickets: €30.00
    Venue: Bracken Court Hotel, Balbriggan
    This 4 hour module has been designed for parents/carers of young children. The module covers: Dealing with an unconscious infant/child, CPR, Choking, Wounds & Bleeding and Burns & Scalds. Parents can bring their babies to this module which is delivered by Edel Murtagh of Advanta Safety. Edel is an Occupational First Aid Instructor registered with OFAAA (The Occupational First Aid Assessment Agency) and is also registered with PHECC (The Pre Hospital Emergency Care Council) and is a mother ofthree. Places are limited.

Taylor5

I did one, it was brilliant and i’d highly recommend it… to try crp on a baby dummy is sooo different to an adult dummy

30 is a great price, often they can run into the hundreds…. will check my dates for this

scole1

that’s a shame it’s a tues….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.