16 YO has 2nd set triplets!!

Home Forums National Chat 16 YO has 2nd set triplets!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Joanne06
    Participant

can ye imagine girls!!!!!!!!!! Thought id share this wth ye after seein it in the English headlines!

A 16-year-old girl has given birth to triplets for the second time in a case which has stunned doctors and caused outrage in Argentina.

The girl, named only as Pamela, had a second set of female triplets earlier this month after giving birth to her first set at the age of 15 in July 2006. She had her first child, a boy, when she was just 14.

All seven children were born prematurely but without any kind of fertility treatment. While doctors say the three newborns and their mother are well, the case has sparked debate across Argentina.

The girl, who turns 17 on Monday, and comes from the town of Leones in the province of Cordoba, has received help from local authorities, including the building of a house for the family on some donated land.

Pamela’s mother, Magdalena, 49, who works as a cleaner to support her grandchildren, said: "When we knew that we would again have triplets we wanted to die. She has no job, the father of the triplets left and I am the sole breadwinner for her and her family."

The case has sparked debate across the Roman Catholic country, with the media saying rather than financial help, she should havereceived better sex education and birth control advice.

ed1
    Participant

OH MY GOD…….. 😯 😯 😯 😯

rossylisa

😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 fuck

Joanne06
    Participant

Can ya imagine ed!!!!! At 16!!!!!!!!! At 20 with one that was a wake up call enough for me!

Moonflower

😯

noeleenw

thats mad imagine if she kept going the way she is she could have 16 kids before shes 20 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

7 kids at 16 😯 😯 😯 God better sex ed is fine but the babies are here now, so I hope she gets all the help she can get

posie

Where is the B*****d who left her with 7 babies??????????????

joey_rudd

wow, i wish her luck…i found it hard having 3 babies in 3 yrs
    3 sets of triplets i’d dig myself a hole and climb in! 😯

Taylor5

Joey you thought you had it bad 😆 😆 😆 😆 I’d be in that hole too 😯

joey_rudd

yeah i couldn’t imagine that happening… 😯 😆

Happymammy

Id leave if i had 7 babies to look after!!!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 Taylor you would have to get the hubbys to buy a bus!!!!!! 😆 😆

Taylor5

And a feckin snips 😯 😆 😆 😆 😆

noeleenw

bit late talking about birth control now , u’d imagine she would have copped on after the other pregnancies

Taylor5

She is only 16! That has to be taken into account. When I was reading it I was thinking there would be no way I’d be having sex if I had 4 young kids, three of them under 1 😯 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.