11 days to go…

Home Forums National Chat 11 days to go…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    libby1
    Participant

Just wondering how everyone is getting on… Have you all your Christmas Shopping done.

We have everyone done – just to do weekly shopping at the weekend…

It gets crazy from now on in……

My sister comes in from States on sat and my brothers baby being christened on sunday ,,, kris kindle on monday….. it just goes on & on..

We also have Kids Carol service at 6:15 in Augustine on Saturday and Christmas Kids Mass at 6pm on Christmas Eve.

Hope everone is as organised…

kasia

thaks for the info about the masses for the kids 🙂
    as for the rest – i won’t even start 😀

munchin
    Participant

yep shopping all done – well almost – did wrapping last night & discovered i’d forgotten my niece so have to pick up something for her. all cards posted etc so only weekly shop to do too.
    My sis is 30 on xmas eve so have a night out next tues but other than that shouldn’t be too crazy

rossylisa

still have a few presents to get and to get dd dressed as well … will sort her out this week

yummymummy

just have to get j’s clothes, he didnt want to go to next yest, he will be sorry now he didint go as ill have to drag him down this week!!!!

munchin
    Participant

i got dd’s clothes in portugal in november, a little pinafore thing that caught my eye in a shop window, got pinafore, top, cardigan & shoes for € 40 😆 happy days

yummymummy

great stuff munch 🙂

prob cost me that and the rest for a top and jeans in next!!! have his shoes already well thats if he wears them knowing him it will be the runners!!!!

munchin
    Participant

i put the shoes on her on sat night & she insisted on wearing them yesterday – no point in keeping them up really as she’s only 2, they may not last long!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.