10% off LabFitness Bootcamp for Mumstown members

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness 10% off LabFitness Bootcamp for Mumstown members

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I did the Labfitness bootcamp this summer and it was brilliant. It was tough but I felt amazing at the end of it – and 2 dress sizes and almost 2 stone lighter.

If anyone wants to sign up for the next bootcamp at Labfitness in Drogheda, which starts on Monday 10th September, please let them know you are a Mumstown member when booking and you will get a 10% discount.

It really is worthwhile – definitely not easy – but at the end of the 4 or 6 weeks, you will feel like you have really achieved something.

To book or find out more, contact Laura on 0876314752 or Hazel on hazel@labfitness.com or see http://labfitness.com/

Best of luck to all those starting next week – you’ll be so glad you did it!!

laura

guys last 5 places left for bootcamp…so far we have had 4 mumstown mammies and daddys joining this new term…

remember this is just much more than a bootcamp..it comes with nutritional guidance to maximize fat loss..so no matter if you are a super hero or brand new to exercise, we will get you in the best shape of your life!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Guys, you are in for a absolute treat!! Its brilliant. Its totally mental but really amazing.

Every class is totally different and you will never, ever get bored. I lost almost 2 stone and went down 2 dress sizes.

Yesterday (hooray) I bought a pair of super skinny jeans! I tried them on during the summer and they would not go near me (despite much huffing and puffing) so yesterday I went back and tried them on and they closed, without cutting off my circulation.

I have to thank the girls at Labfitness, they pushed me and encouraged me through bootcamp. There were a few mornings when I did not want to go but I always went and I was always glad afterwards that I did.

You are going to really enjoy it and more than that – you are really going to enjoy how you feel and look at the end of it.

Please let us know how you’re doing as you go through it!!

MaryE

How much is it? What are the days & times?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Its Monday, Wednesday & Friday mornings from 6.30am-7.30am. There are 4 and 6 week options – there is a 10% discount for Mumstown members so for 4 weeks its €117 (normally 130 euro) and for 6 weeks its 171 (normally 190 euro).

It starts and finishes exactly on time and there are shower facilities there too, so for anyone who wants a shower afterwards, thats no bother.

Best of luck everyone and make sure to mention Mumstown for your discount!!

Cathmc

Going to give the 4 week option a go. Am going to Malaga in 4 weeks with nine mad women, so hopefully there will be less of me on the plane

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.