10% off all Birthstone Name Bracelets until 1st Oct

Home Forums Spot the Bargain 10% off all Birthstone Name Bracelets until 1st Oct

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi Sabbi

That’d be €90, but if you order it before Monday you’ll get it for €81 with the voucher code BRACELETS10.

Lisa

Ladies

10% off all Birthstone Name Bracelets at The Jewellery Tree from now until Monday. These are our most popular bracelets, they are made with sterling silver and genuine Swarovski crystals and pearls and each one is made by to order.

Please go to [url]http://www.thejewellerytree.ie/[/url]and click on the picture of the bracelet on the bottom left that says Beautiful Bracelets to see the range.

If you’re thinking about ordering a birthstone name bracelet for yourself, a friend or one of the kids then take advantage of this offer which only lasts until friday 1st Oct, christening bracelets are included in this offer.

Use coupon code BRACELETS10 when checking out to get your discount.

Why not like us on facebook too and you will be first to hear when there are discounts, giveaways or competitions to win lovely jewellery or vouchers. [url]http://www.facebook.com/thejewellerytree[/url]

Lisa Clinch
    The Jewellery Tree

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great stuff, thanks for that Lisa.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Lisa,

How much for a double bracelet with 2 names on it. One a girls name with 4 letters and one a boys name with 6 letters and with a butterfly charm on it as well.

My brother in law is thinking about getting one for my sister for Christmas and I’m his co-conspirator so she knows nothing about it!!

Thanks

Folks

This offer has been extended until Friday 1st October.

😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for extending it Lisa, thats a great offer!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.