1 week in the sun for just €299pp!!

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Travel & Holiday Expert 1 week in the sun for just €299pp!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Are you sick of the snow and cold weather?? – Why not book a week in the sun for travel January to April 2011 and give yourself something to look forward to!!!

Gran Canaria, Tunisia, Lanzarote, Turkey & Fuerteventura from just €299 per person including flights, transfers, 7 nights accommodation and taxes.

Offer ends 12th December 2010!

Contact paula@platinumtravel.ie for more details!!

Taylor5

Oh that sounds just like something i could do with…. how much do you have to pay before the 12th, how much of a deposit?

Where in Lanzarotte? What resorts?
    Im looking for 2 plus 2… so somewhere for families, also who are the flights with?

Hi Taylor5,

The flights are operated by Europe Post Airlines who are a French charter company.

Accommodation is in the 3-star Puerto Carmen Apartments which are situated half way between the old and new town and they have a pool for young children.

The cost per child is €279.00 and there is availability 1st January – 23rd April 2011 excluding midterm and Easter.

Deposit is €90.00 per person and balance due 8 weeks prior to departure.

If you’d like any further information don’t hesitate to contact me.

Kindest regards,
    Paula.

Taylor5

Thanks Paula will talk to dh and have a look, need a feckin break from this weather

I know what you mean – the snow was a novelty at first but we’re all fed up now 🙁

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.