Reply To: John Edward psychic medium in the Helix

Home Forums Louth Chat John Edward psychic medium in the Helix Reply To: John Edward psychic medium in the Helix

Anonymous
Inactive

hi Almae

Yes..was me 😀 was shaking so much when it happened. Not just saying but really felt it would be last night as I have had such a very strong sense of my daughter this past few weeks. It comes and goes but has been strong for a bit now.

Did say the last time we went, when my nana came through, that I felt it was in preparation for my daughter as we left with John saying September is very important and she is showing me her hands down and holding the childrens’ hands, they are all okay. This was like a lead on from this as my nana brother William, brought my daughter through.

I was shaking going in but the minute I put up my hand I felt ‘this is where is happens’, then he picked me for a question but then didnt let me ask the question just wanted to talk first. I feel so privledged but yet knowing the bond we have is so strong I’m not totally shocked but more happy to have another validation of how love survives. I do get many other signs so I suppose this is why I took it more in my stride. was very moving for me though.

Was a very enjoyable night, one I’ll remember. gonig tnite with other half who is a total sceptic!!!!! Should be interesting.