Reply To: The measles

Home Forums National Chat The measles Reply To: The measles


I was going to wait about 18 months but when I spoke to the gp he told me about an outbreak of mumps in Drogheda at the time, so I went ahead with it at about 16 months.
Its a personal choice but if there is a sign of an outbreak in the area, I wouldnt wait, but its better to get it at the later date ie 15 months rather then rushing out at 12 months, but speak to your gp